Friday, March 26, 2010

Birthday treats

It was my birthday this week. Another birthday and still no thesis! Nevermind, I'm working on it. It also means this blog of mine is two years old. Well done blog. We had a slow start, but I feel we've come to know each other rather well in recent months. I wanted to post up a picture of my birthday cake in the same way as it all started, but I was forbidden from taking a picture of my cake this year as it didn't turn out as Dan planned it.... (not that he made as much mess as me when I made his last September) never mind blog, here's some other birthday treats for you:

birthday treats
chocolates from Cocoa Mountain

Birthday treats
a silly owl for your hair

Birthday treats
and a book about you!

Happy Birthday Blog! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for any comments sent my way, they arere always appreciated!