Friday, October 2, 2009

Autumn cycling capelet

I

t's about time I blogged (I think it's the first time I've used that word, how odd) this really. I finished the actual knitting part of the capelet weeks ago (it was really quick), then spent about another week fannying about adding in extra detail with the Haiku and making pom-poms (for about a week there I was slightly randomly obsessed with pom poms as might be guessed by the bicycle clips). It's basically finished now except for the ribbon for the neck tie to which the pom-poms will be attached. I didn't have anything the right length or colour in my ribbon stash, but I got paid today so it's off to the haberdashery before the cash runs out (again).

capelet
capelet
capeletRavelry link to the project page

1 comment:

  1. You made a very beautiful capelet! It's the first time I've seen it knitted by other than my self. It's great to see. Thanks for blogging about it!

    Kind regards,
    Eline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for any comments sent my way, they arere always appreciated!